- three-dimensional modeling;
- physical and behavioral interactions;
- user interface.
- knowledge of C ++ and OOP principles;
- problem-solving skills based on the code reuse and interface with the related tasks;
- interpersonal skills, ability to work in team;
- at least 2 years of the programming experience.
- knowledge of the three-dimensional display technologies (DirectX/OpenGL);
- experience of Windows/Linux programming;
- understanding of the multiprocessor programming in view of the load distribution and effective access to the data;
- skills in the network programming.